Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here is evidence of all our "family photos"

OUR "FAMILY PHOTOS"


EXHIBIT A:

So in this shot- we have a few problems- my husband and father of my children is missing from the photo, we all look slightly wrinkled, we're in a museum... oh yeah - and one of my kids is missing her head.





EXHIBIT B:

Now this example here isn't too bad- we're at least all dressed up- and my son wasn't yet born so we can excuse his absence, but really I'm not sure it's frame-ready:



EXHIBIT C:

Oh wait! Darn. There is no Exhibit C. Our computer crashed. Harddrive died. Motherboard fried. When I make $2000 from Adsense I'll be able to get it fixed- cause that's what the guy told me after I spent $50 to get it "repaired"... so yeah only $1999.45 to go and I'll get my picture back!

EXHIBIT D:

Our family together- collectively in swimsuits. Sorry not yet ready to be posted... but hey just picture everyone above - but in beach gear- TAH DAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think... were you entertained? Has this happened to you? Let me know with your comment