Okay-so I sent the letter- and I've told my friends- and apparently the "secret" is working- because I have an interview with CTV tomorrow evening.
But before my interview- I'd REALLY like your help. I know you're reading- because you're telling me- but I need your feedback... so I have something to talk about during the interview.
Say the Oprah show calls tomorrow (for fun- lets just say that)- I need some support. Skip the Christmas card and send me a "question for Oprah".
Tamara and the nice firemen who let me take their picture are getting the biggest shout out- for speedy response, but maybe I'll throw in a chocolate bar for the best question asked- come on a little sugary something-something. Maybe I'll make this a "contest" or a giveaway... : )
So here are some starter questions or potential discussion topics:
- what is your best childhood memory?
- what experience in life has served to educate you the most?
- of all the people you've interviewed, who is the first one that comes to mind when I ask t his question?
- do you keep in regular contact with your family?
- do you ever go to visit your hometown?
- what price have you paid for giving up anonymity for a public life?
- reflectively, do you feel it has been worth it?
- do you enjoy your work?
- how many viewer letters do you personally read?
- when you leave this world how do you want your story to be told?
- how do you meet your make-up artist?
Deep and meaningful or shallow and interesting- what would be a good interview question?