Monday, October 5, 2009

I Wanna Win a Webby

I am of the notion: "go big or go home". Currently my plan is to do both- well at least the "big" and the "home" part, (substituting the "go" with "stay"). So just like a slew of other women, I too wish to [remain] a stay-at-home-mother- and my blog is going to help me do it.

How you ask? Well I'm going to win a Webby, and I'm going to meet Oprah (as well as perhaps lesser-known David Bednar and Julie Beck), all the while earning an income and living my writing passion.

Tall order? YES... but some one's got to do it- and I always like to say (though I don't gamble) "SOMEBODY has to win the lottery- so why not me?"


1 comment:

  1. Its great to see that you are working hard at living the gospel and have aspirations for great things in life and family. I don't keep in touch much with anyone but this kinda makes me think of Alma 17:2. Thanks for being a "mother who knows".

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... were you entertained? Has this happened to you? Let me know with your comment