Monday, October 5, 2009

A Sticky End Note

When my oldest daughter was a baby my friend and I took her and my friends son to Toys R' Us. They were both probably about 18 months old or younger- so the trip was definitely more for us and less for them. My little girl started fussing a bit so I grabbed a toy off the shelf for her to look at whilst we strolled on to the next isle. In very few minutes I noticed my daughter full-out chewing on something and feared that she'd chomped off the end of the toy package- that would have been lucky. Instead when I pinched her cheeks...

out popped...

a wad of ABC gum!!! Apparently someone else had use for the toy before we did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thats gross! Makes for a good story, though.

    I'm glad you're blogging. I think you should post your recipes for homemade cleaning products. I'm still meaning to try those, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... were you entertained? Has this happened to you? Let me know with your comment