1. They will flush something down the toilet that they shouldn't (more than once)
2. They will write on things that are not paper- i.e. your walls, your table, your furniture, your floor
3. They will break valuable items
4. They will eat a non-food item and you will call Poison Control
5. They will fart or burp louder then a man (when they are the size of a mans arm), and they will occassionally do this in an inappropriate location.
6. They will put EVERYTHING in their mouth- for what seems like forever
7. They will copy what you say
8. They will fall out of bed
9. They will bleed or break
10. They will NO MATTER how ZEN you or they are: hit, kick, punch, scream, bite, and/or scratch their siblings.
11. They will slime something somewhere i.e. icecream on your kitchen floor, diaper cream all over their bodies, lotion on your carpet
If you have kids you just did the check-list and started remembering the crazy days of motherhood... feel free to share what your kid ate, slimed, wrote-on, or broke in your comments!